30 Clever Ways to Make Money Online
Consider selling your original Instagrams, becoming a virtual assistant or providing online tutoring.
Read More: 25 Ways to Prevent a Tax Audit
16. Become an Internet Life CoachBecause of the strong interest in quality of life and work-life balance issues, life coaches have become popular in recent years. Unlike the intellectual demands of becoming a technical or executive coach, life coaching can be successful if you possess common sense, a respect for family and a commitment to enjoy life to the max every day and helping others do the same.
17. Promote Organizations on Social MediaMany major retailers will pay you for promoting their businesses on your websites and social media pages. They might pay you in cash or gift cards. For example, some restaurants might give you a gift card if you check in on Facebook or Yelp.
18. Promote Businesses, Products and Services via Affiliate ProgramsIf you have a website or blog, you can make money through affiliations with other businesses and sites, which will pay a percentage of sales you generate for the affiliate company.
19. Sell Handmade Items and CraftsFor those who like to make handcrafted items, websites such as Etsy are ideal to make some money off of such hobbies. Dedicated handcrafters should check Etsy and similar sites to find the best fit for their products.
20. Become a Virtual AssistantThere are freelance sites, such as the popular oDesk, that often have jobs for virtual assistants. Just as with physical assistant positions, you will get paid for helping executives with a wide variety of tasks.
Read More: 20 Apps That Make You Money