Bluestacks is the Best Android Emulator that Helps you to Run Android Games and Apps on your Computer. There are many users who want to Run Android Apps on their computer Like Whatsapp, Clash of Clans, Snapchat etc. So, They use Bluestacks Android Emulator. Users Who Test Android Apps and Find Bugs in Application so They can’t Test on their Devices rather than use in Bluestacks Android Emulator thats a Best Option for Those. Sometimes It is very Helpful to Use Bluestacks in Big Screen and Play your all Android Apps on a Wide Screen.
While Using Bluestacks I realize that How do i Get my Pictures, Videos and Media Files that I Downloaded from Bluestacks. So, I finally find a Way to Download Whatsapp Pictures, Videos and Other Media Files on Your Computer in Just Few Click. Bluestacks can’t Offer you a Inbuilt option to Download your Pictures, Videos and Media Files from Bluestacks to your Computer. It can Downloaded through a File Browser App of Android. You can See that How its Easy to download WhatsApp Images from BlueStacks to PC in Just a Minute.
How to Download WhatsApp Images & Media Files from BlueStacks to PC ?
- First of all, Download and Install “ES File Explorer” in your Bluestacks and Click on it.
- Now Go to (WhatsApp Folder >> Media >> WhatsApp Images) Here you see the Downloaded Pictures from WhatsApp.
- Hit a Long Tap on one Image and then you select those Pictures & Media that you want to Export to Windows.
- You can see the “More” Option at Right Corner. Just Copy to (Windows >> BstSharedFolder) and Hit Ok.
- Your WhatsApp Photos & Media is Successfully exported to Windows.
- Downloaded Images from Bluestacks is Located at the Location (C: >> ProgramData >> BlueStacks >> UserData >> SharedFolder).
It is very Simple to Download WhatsApp Images from BlueStacks to PC. Just you need is a ES File Explorer and you can it for Export your Pictures and Media to Windows. If you Face any Type of Problem with this Article you can Freely Comment Below. We can Solve your Problem as ASAP.