TaiG jailbreak for iOS 8.1.2 supports:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s, 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air 1, iPad mini 3, 2, 1, iPad 4, 3, 2
- iPod touch 5
Before we begin:
- Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud.
- Restore to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes even if you are already updated to iOS 8.1.2 via OTA. You can download iOS 8.1.2 from here.
- Turn off Lock Screen passcode and Touch ID. Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > Turn Passcode Off.
- Turn off Find My iPhone as well. Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
Step 1: First up, download TaiG v1.2.0 or over for Windows.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your computer via USB.
Step 3: Start TaiG. Uncheck the 3K Assitant option and hit the green Start button.
Step 4: TaiG will now begin to jailbreak your device. During the jailbreak process, do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Once it is complete, your device will restart and you will have latest version of Cydia installed on the main home screen.
Cydia version 1.1.16 running on iOS 8.1.2It’s that easy!