Hi Guys, If You are using Managed WordPress Package So You Definitely need to Read this Post. You May not Know that In Managed WordPress Package There is no Option to access your File Manager and Your Site’s Root Directory. In the Other Words there is no CPanel Option. So You need to Access your WordPress Files Via Third Party Tools Like FileZilla. In Managed WordPress You Don’t have Back End Access to SFTP, SSH and phpMyAdmin So, In this Tutorial am Gonna tell You “How You Access your Back End Files of Your WordPress Blog ?”. Check Out the below Steps to Access WordPress Files with FileZilla.
There are many People Who Confused with the Hosting Account that They can’t able to Find WordPress Files in their hosting Account. So It will helpful for Newbies who are new to Use WordPress. It is very Easy Steps to Access your Root Directory & WordPress Files with FTP Client from your Computer.
Details Need to Connect FileZilla with Hosting Account :
- Host – IP Address of Your Website. You can Find this in DNS Section.
- Username – Your Hosting Account username for FTP.
- Password – Your Password for FTP Hosting Account.
- Port – Also Specify the Port Number. It 22 Always.
Steps to Access WordPress Files with FileZilla :
- Firstly, You Need to Download FileZilla FTP Client and Install on your System.
- Open FileZilla and you see the Host, Username, Password and Port Filed at the Top of the Program.
- You can Find Your Website’s IP, Username and Password from your Hosting Account Like (In GoDaddy Login to Gateway and Click on Settings and It will open your all FTP Details). Below Screenshot is taken from Go Daddy that Where you find your Host name, username and password.
- Now Back to FileZilla, Open FileZilla and Enter These Details in your Software and Click “Quick Connect” and It Will Connect with your Hosting Account. ( NOTE : Enter Your Website’s IP Address in Host Field )
- On the next Screen you will See Like Below Images. Where FileZilla Views your Managed WordPress Site’s Contents in Right Corner.
- You can Edit, Add & Delete Files using FileZilla and it will Directly changed in your Hosting Account.
Guys, There is no Way to Access your File Manager from your Hosting Account If You are using Managed WordPress. It means there is no CPanel Option come with this Package. So We use Third Party Tool to Access our WordPress Files.
From Editor’s Desk :
Above Topic is Very Useful for Newbie Bloggers Who use Managed WordPress. So Newbie confused that How they Access WordPress Files from Back End and According to Hosting Providers This is the Only Way to Access your Files Via sFTP using FileZilla. If You have any Doubt or Problem with this Article you can Leave a Comment below. We Fix it ASAP.