There are Many Tutorial Over Internet that ” How to Create a Bootable USB for Windows 7 / 8.1 /10 ? “ But, There may be Very Complex Tutorial to make a Bootable USB Such as Install Via CMD, From ISO Image, PowerISO and MagicISO. Install Windows through Pendrive is Such a Nice Idea because When we Install Operating System Through CD/DVD the Speed is Little Bit Slower that USB Speed. When I Need to install any Operating System on my Computer I always use this Method to made my Installation work Easy. It is very Simple and Easy to Do by any Layman. So After Using this Method am Share this Tutorial with my Visitors.
How to Create a Bootable USB for Windows 7 /8.1/ 10 ?
- Firstly Download this Small Utility named as Rufus Here.
- Then Double Click on Rufus.exe and You can See Screen Like this.
- In the First Filed, Choose Your Pen drive or Device.
- Next Select your Partition Scheme. It may be BIOS or UEFI.
- Now Pick your File System Like FAT, FAT32, NTFS etc.
- Now Jump to Main Section, You can See the Pass Section. Where You can make a Pass for Bootable USB Pen Drive, But according to me Choose Pass 1 because it can make your Pen Drive Bootable in Just One Pass.
- Now Below the Pass Section Select a Bootable Image Type. It may be ISO, DD, NRG etc. Just Click on Small Disk Drive Option and Browse your Disk Image that you want to make Bootable for USB.
- Guys All is Done, Now Hit the Start Button and Just Wait & Watch. After Some Minutes It can Show completed Message. Reboot Your Computer and Boot a New Operating System.