Download Windows 10 Redstone 2016 – Windows 10 is the Latest Operating System in the Market by Microsoft Inc. We already know that after windows 8 fixes this is the achievement of microsoft and have good reviews by the end users. In Previous one windows 8 there are lot of bugs that make uncomfortable to users so they add many bug fixes but still the review is not much better. So Finally microsoft came up with Windows 10 Operating System that can make a difference Now they named their new major update called “Windows 10 Redstone” that can have many bug fixes and totally a better operating system for users. you can freely download latest windows 10 redstone here.
What is Windows 10 Redstone ?
Soem of people, Geek and developers wondering about internet that what is redstone ?. So Guys here am gonna tell you In 2016, There are two core updations made by microsoft known as codename “Redstone”. There is one another name of their update that come into this summer called ‘Anniversary Update’.
Now you Download Windows 10 Redstone 2016 free. This Windows 10 Redstone is a single language edition so you don’t need to change your language there is only one in it. they can improve windows 10 security as well as improve microsoft edge, cortana and other fixes that can improve the speed and efficiency of Operating system. Microsoft can also give a shock to end users that they can release new hardware requirement for their new Windows 10 Redstone. According to critics Windows 10 Redstone is the biggest core update and introduces lots of new features and enhancements in windows 10.
Features of Windows 10 Redtone Single Language :
- Get single language version of Windows 10.
- Can search for your favorite music easily.
- Got new features in Microsoft Edge.
- Can clear browsing history.
- Lots of modifications in Skype.
Technical Setup Details of Windows 10 Redstone :
- Software Full Name: Windows 10 Redstone 14267 Single Language ISO x86 x64
- 32 Bit Name: 14267.1000.160213-0213.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTSINGLELANGUAGE_OEM_X86FRE_EN-US.ISO
- 64 Bit Name: 14267.1000.160213-0213.RS1_RELEASE_CLIENTSINGLELANGUAGE_OEM_X64FRE_EN-US.ISO
- Full Setup Size: 2.3 GB, 3 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 22th Feb 2016
- License: Free Trial
- Developers: Windows Homepage
If You are here To Get all Drivers for your Computer in One Place So you are on Right Spot. Here is a Kick Ass Trick to Install All Drivers on Windows at Once. There is no need to Search Specific Drivers on Google.
Today, Windows is used by Millions of People World Wide. Sometimes Accidentally or After Windows Installation you need to Install Drivers to make Your Hardware working. Finding Drivers that Compatible with your Mother board and Other Chip sets is So Difficult Specially for Laptop Users. This Article is Recommended for Laptop Users that Help you to Install All Drivers on Windows at Once in Just one Click. It is Pretty Cool that now There is no Need to Find Drivers for an Hour on Google. There are Many Tools and Programs Around the Web that Offers User to Find Their Drivers and Then They Download it Such as Driver Booster, Driver Easy etc. But According to the User Review It is the Best Way to Get your All Drivers Installed in Just one Click.
I Post This Article Because I Seen many Laptops and PC Users that Have Issues with Their Computer Drivers Like Audio, Graphics, LAN and WLAN etc. So I Share My Trick that Really Help many People Over World wide. Whatever You are PC & Laptop User It is working for all. You Only Need one Tool Known as “DriverPack Solution” it is the Best Program to Install your All Drivers at Once. The Current Version of DriverPack Solution is 15 and It is Working for all Laptop Users whatever you use HP, Dell, Toshiba and Lenovo Laptops.
- Recommended : How to Speed Up Your PC Speed ? [UPDATED]
Steps to Install All Drivers on Windows :
- Go to Official bsite of “DriverPack Solution” Here. [Mirror Link]
- Download and Install Latest Version of DriverPack Solution.
- Run the Autorun or Executable File and Wait for a Minute.
- It can Scan your All Hardware Resources and ask you to Install All Drivers.
- After that Click “Install All” and After a Few Minutes your Computer is Restart.
From Editor’s Desk :
Guys, Above is the Easy and Best Way to Get your All Computer Drivers. There are Many of Computer Technicians use this Programs because it makes their Work easy and Save their Most of Time. People Who Manually Install Windows in Their Computers Must Need this Programs because there are many Drivers that are Unknown and not Came with Windows Operating System So you need to Install Manually. If you Face any Problem related to this Trick So Comment it.
After a Long Time I Come up with the Most Hottest Topic on the Internet that “How to Speed Up Computer ?”. Many of Windows User face this Problem that Their Computer will be Slow because of installing many Software on Computer. To Efficient Use of Computer and make your work going Buttery You Definitely Need a High Computer Speed. So, You need to use Realistic Computer Tricks to Boost your Computer Speed. I Personally use this Techniques to Boost my Computer Speed.
People Who Use Windows 8/8.1 and 10 They Definitely face this Issue Because These Windows Editions Consume most of Your RAM with many unused Resources and Windows Apps So your Computer going to Slow State. On The Other Hand Windows 8 ad 10 is also run High Graphics Interface that also need More Memory. There are many more Thing that consume your Memory but you Don’t know Like Windows Services or Software that you installed is also activate their Automatic Services that can Running Background of your Computer Like Google Chrome, Avast and Advanced SystemCare.
Steps to Speed Up Computer :
- Open Search Bar of Windows and Find “Run” and Type “msconfig” in it and Hit Enter.
- After that a Small Dialog Box will Open.
- Go to Services Tab and First Hide all Microsoft services.
- Now you see many of the Services Running by you Software that you Installed on Computer. These software consume your RAM and running their Process in Background.
- Now Unselect these Services that you not want to run.
- Now Jump to “Startup” Tab and you can see There is Task Manager Option Because in Newer Version of Windows they add Startup menu in Task Manager.
- So Click on it and open Task Manager and in Startup Tab you can see some Application that Active when your Computer Starts.
- Right Click on it and Disable Those Startup Programs.
Additional Tricks to Speed Your PC Speed :
- Right Click on “My Computer” from Left Side Click “Advanced System Setting”.
- Under Performance Tab Click “Settings”.
- Now Select “Adjust For Best Performance” and Click Apply.
- This Will Disable all of Your Graphics of Windows that help you to save Memory Usage.
From Editor’s Desk :
Above are the Very Effective Tips and Tricks to Speed up your PC Speed. There are many Applications and Software that also use to Disable Windows Services to Boost your Computer speed. So It is better to do Manually Instead of Installing Additional Application.
If You are Looking to Download Windows 7 Ultimate Edition that Supports Both 32 Bit & 64 Bit Architecture So You are landed on the Right Page Because Here we share a Direct Download Links to Windows 7 Ultimate ISO Image Free. You can Also Upgrade your System to Windows 8.1 PRO for Free of Cost
After Windows XP, Windows 7 Ultimate is the Most Popular and Rated Operating System by Microsoft Inc. Basically Microsoft Focus on Their Graphics, Interface and Enhance Their Features that Even Layman can Easily use this Operating System. In 2015 There are millions of users who Still use Windows 7 on their Computers. Aftre Getting More attention Microsoft Released some of the Flavor of Windows 7 Such as Windows 7 Starter, Professional, Enterprise, Premium and Home Edition. But Windows 7 Ultimate is include all the features of these Five Flavors of Windows 7 So Guys Download Windows 7 Ultimate for Free.
Along with Interface Improvements Windows 7 also have Tight Security Features. Now that Time Windows 7 Ultimate use Inbound & Outbound Rules with Firewall. In Previous Windows XP there are many Security Related Issues so Now that time Microsoft Increase their Security Features.
Windows 7 Ultimate Home Screenshot :
Features of Windows 7 Ultimate :
- Enhanced Security and Stability.
- Play HD Videos in Windows Media Center.
- Simple and Easy interface.
- More Secure Windows Firewall.
- Add God Mode Feature.
- Enhanced Security.
- Easy to Connectivity with LAN and Wireless Networks.
- Calculate your Hardware Resource and Get Rating about them.
Windows 7 Ultimate Technical Setup Details :
- Memory – 2GB RAM Required.
- Disk Space – 16 GB or More Required.
- Processor – Above Dual Core with 1 GHz or More.
Download Windows 7 Ultimate Links :
Windows 8.1 PRO is the Upgraded Edition of the Windows 8 by Microsoft Inc. In Windows 8.1 there are many Improvements and Added New Features to Offers End Users a Excellent Interface. According top the Most of People Over Internet Estimates that Windows 8.1 is the new Most Popular Operating System After Windows XP and Windows 7. The Reason Behind that Microsoft Released this Operating System because Windows 8 has a Worse Interface and have Many Critical Problems in it. So Microsoft Fix all the Bugs and Problems in Windows 8 and added some Feature in new Windows 8.1 OS.
Windows 8.1 PRO is Basically Focused on the Most of the Mobile and Tablet Users. There are Many More Enhancements Made by Microsoft to Improve their Operating System. This time is Seems to be Company now on the Right Way to Business Up. They Mainly Improve their Security Features, Remove Some Sophisticated Features and Add Some Special Features to Replace Those. Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 is a Metro Style Based Operating System that You can Easily Interact with It.
Windows 8.1 PRO Installation Requirements :Processor : 1 Ghz or Faster.
RAM : 1GB for 32 Bit and 2GB for 64 Bit.
Hard Disk : 16 GB Free Space for 32 Bit and 20 GB Space for 64 Bit
Windows 8.1 Download Links
Below are the Download Links Where you get the Full Version of Microsoft Windows 8.1 PRO ISO Image 32 Bit & 64 Bit Free. You can Get this Via Direct or Mirror Links to Download. We Offers a Download Links from High Speed Linux Servers that enable Resume capability for Users.
How to Install Windows 8.1 PRO ?After Successfully Download Windows 8.1 PRO now You can Get Ready to Inject that Bootable ISO Image in DVD/USB. We Recommend
Windows 10 is the Latest Released Operating System by Microsoft Inc. User Who have Windows 8 & 8.1 in Their Laptops have a Freely Jump to Windows 10. But According the Reviews of Windows 10 It consume mauch resources of your Computer Like RAM and CPU. So Here is a Simple Way to Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings. There are Many of users Who want to Reset Default Factory Setting because of many Reason Like Sometimes It can’t Connect Wi-Fi, Secretly use Your Internet Data, Install many of unusable Apps and sometimes Apps not Working. Resetting Windows 10 Cause Delete your all of Dta and Roll Back to Your Previous Operating System or Windows your Install is Refresh Like Newly Installed Windows.
Why Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings ?
- PC is Running Slow.
- Face Wi-Fi Connection Issues.
- Encountering Bugs and Crashes in Apps.
- Use Your Internet Secretly.
- Unused Apps of Windows 10 Consume RAM.
How To Reset Factory Settings of Windows 10 :
Windows 10 is a Good Operating System But It is more Advance that a Normal user can’t use it in General way. It can Require More Hardware to Run Smoothly and There are millions of People Who have Still 2GB or 4GB RAM and Processors Below quad Core. So, How you thought that It running Smoothly in that Requirements. On the Other Side Windows 10 Apps Secretly use Your Internet Connection.
- Click on Windows 10 Start Button and You can Find the Setting Option Just Click on it.
- Now Setting is Open Where you see some Options, Click on “Update & Security” Option.
- In the Left Side of Update & Security Choose “Recovery” Option.
- “Reset This PC” is Under the Recovery Option Now Time to “Get Started”.
- When you Hit the Get Started Button You have 2-3 Option. Like Keep My Files, Remove All Files and Restore Factory Settings. Choose Keep My Files If you Don’t want to Delete your Files and Choose Remove Everything if you want to remove you all Apps and Settings. In the End Factory Restore Setting is show on Laptops that means you Restored to your Previous Installed Operating System.
- After that they Will show you that These Below Apps will be Remove also with Resetting your Computer.
- It takes 2-3 Hours to Reset your Computer According to your Hardware.
From Editor’s Desk :
We use USB, Pen Drives, Flash Storage and Memory Cards to Transfer Data between your Computer and Vice Versa. We Move Large Files between them and Now with the Latest Technology Data Transfer Rate of USB Pen Drives is also Increased. But There are Many of Users Who Still Use USB 2.0 that is Bit Slower than Latest one. Guys, Don’t Worry you can now use Fast Data Transfer Rate with USB 2.0 Support.
Guys, Now Today we Come up with a Cool Trick that Increase Your USB Flash Drive Transfer Speed. Sometimes We need to Transfer a Large Files through USB Pen Drive But It takes so Much Time to Copy Files to USB Flash Drive. It takes Hours and sometime show Days in Copy Dialog Box. Now Here we have Trick to Boost Up Your USB Flash Drives Transfer Rate. You Need to Follow a Basic Steps Given Below.
- Related : How to Speed Up PC Speed ?
Steps To Boost Your USB Flash Drive Transfer Rate :
- Plugin Your USB Pen Drive / Flash Drive. Open My Computer locate your Flash Drive.
- Right Click on Flash Drive Click on Format Option.
- On the Next Screen, Formatting Dialog Box will Open Where You need to Set File System as ‘NTFS’ and Set Allocation Unit Size ‘Default Allocation Size’ and Uncheck the ‘Quick Format’.
- Now Click on ‘Start Button’ and Then OK.
- Wait for a Minute It can Format your USB Flash Drive, Don’t Turn Off your Computer and Unplug your Flash Drive.
- After Formatting your Pen Drive it Show the Confirmation Dialog Box Select Ok and Close the Format Dialog Box.
NOTE : By Using This Way you can Speed Up your USB Transfer Rate. In Default, all USB, Flash Drives, Memory Cards use FAT, FAT32 File System So, You only need to Change it into ‘NTFS’ that is the Windows File System Extension. It Improve you Data Transfer Between your Computer and USB Flash drives.
Additional Steps to Speed Up USB Transfer Rate :
You can also Increase your Overall Performance of your USB transfer Rate by ‘Remove Device Policy’. It is very Simple Task that work on any Computer and any USB Flash Storage that Support P2P Data Transfer. It can Provide you Better than your Previous State of Pen Drive.
- Go to My Computer, Locate your USB Storage and Then Right Click Select ‘Properties’.
- Now you see various Tabs on the Top of Property Windows. Choose ‘Hardware’.
- in Hardware Tab you see the Drives Attached to this Computer, Select your USB Drive and Click on ‘Properties Button’.
- New Window Will open, Where you need to Select ‘Better Performance’ from Remove Policy.
- Click ok to Finish and Enjoy High Speed Data Transfer Between any Computer and USB Pen Drive.