We use USB, Pen Drives, Flash Storage and Memory Cards to Transfer Data between your Computer and Vice Versa. We Move Large Files between them and Now with the Latest Technology Data Transfer Rate of USB Pen Drives is also Increased. But There are Many of Users Who Still Use USB 2.0 that is Bit Slower than Latest one. Guys, Don’t Worry you can now use Fast Data Transfer Rate with USB 2.0 Support.
Guys, Now Today we Come up with a Cool Trick that Increase Your USB Flash Drive Transfer Speed. Sometimes We need to Transfer a Large Files through USB Pen Drive But It takes so Much Time to Copy Files to USB Flash Drive. It takes Hours and sometime show Days in Copy Dialog Box. Now Here we have Trick to Boost Up Your USB Flash Drives Transfer Rate. You Need to Follow a Basic Steps Given Below.
Steps To Boost Your USB Flash Drive Transfer Rate :
- Plugin Your USB Pen Drive / Flash Drive. Open My Computer locate your Flash Drive.
- Right Click on Flash Drive Click on Format Option.
- On the Next Screen, Formatting Dialog Box will Open Where You need to Set File System as ‘NTFS’ and Set Allocation Unit Size ‘Default Allocation Size’ and Uncheck the ‘Quick Format’.
- Now Click on ‘Start Button’ and Then OK.
- Wait for a Minute It can Format your USB Flash Drive, Don’t Turn Off your Computer and Unplug your Flash Drive.
- After Formatting your Pen Drive it Show the Confirmation Dialog Box Select Ok and Close the Format Dialog Box.
NOTE : By Using This Way you can Speed Up your USB Transfer Rate. In Default, all USB, Flash Drives, Memory Cards use FAT, FAT32 File System So, You only need to Change it into ‘NTFS’ that is the Windows File System Extension. It Improve you Data Transfer Between your Computer and USB Flash drives.
Additional Steps to Speed Up USB Transfer Rate :
You can also Increase your Overall Performance of your USB transfer Rate by ‘Remove Device Policy’. It is very Simple Task that work on any Computer and any USB Flash Storage that Support P2P Data Transfer. It can Provide you Better than your Previous State of Pen Drive.
- Go to My Computer, Locate your USB Storage and Then Right Click Select ‘Properties’.
- Now you see various Tabs on the Top of Property Windows. Choose ‘Hardware’.
- in Hardware Tab you see the Drives Attached to this Computer, Select your USB Drive and Click on ‘Properties Button’.
- New Window Will open, Where you need to Select ‘Better Performance’ from Remove Policy.
- Click ok to Finish and Enjoy High Speed Data Transfer Between any Computer and USB Pen Drive.
From Editor’s Desk :
Guys, We all use USB, Pen Drives and Other Flash Storage for Data Transfer between out Computer So, When we need to transfer Large Files it take Long time for Data Transfer. Don’t Worry We can Solve your Problem in this Article. Just Follow up these Basic Steps to Boost your Data Transfer Rate of USB Pen Drive. It can Give you the Better Performance than Previous State of your Pen Drive. Then you can Send Large Size Files Between your Computer or any P2P Storage like USB, Flash Drive and Memory Card also.