In iPhone forget the passcode is very frustrating. The passcode is very good security in iPhone, but sometimes you forgot your passcode and your phone is dead. On The Internet, there are many legal and Illegal ways to unlock and bypass the security of your iPhone Passcode. But in this post, we give you some official method to unlock your iPhone. Bypass Security passcode method works in all type of iPhone like iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, 5, 5c, 5s, 4 and 4s.
- Make Your Android Look Like iPhone iOS7
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know Your iPhone Could Do
- Best Tool for Edit Photos in iPhone, Android, Desktop and Web
- Best Free Data Recovery Software for all iOS Devices | iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Top 10 New Apple IPhone Secret Codes 2015
Below you see we share three different methods for unlocking your iPhone Passcode. These all three methods are legal. Below method works in all ios versions like ios 8, 7, 6, 5 and etc.
Method 1. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using iCloud
This method works only if you have enabled Find My Phone feature on your iOS device. Because by using this method you can easily restore your iPhone and unlock your passcode. Actually, this is an amazing feature of iOS devices. It’s also very helpful when you lost your phone. You can reset all your valuable data remotely and many more.
2. Now sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. From there select any device- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, whose data you want to erase.
6. Now using the setup assistant on your device to restore the most recent backup and it will take your complete data back excluding passcode
Congratulations! Check your iPhone, you’ve successfully unlocked your iPhone passcode.
Method 2. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using iTunes
This method works with iTunes. So open your iTunes on your PC, and follow the below steps.
- Connect the PC with your iPhone, which you normally use to connect your iPhone with iTunes, otherwise, it won’t work for you.
- Now it’ll automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
- Afterwards, restore your iPhone.
- After that, it will show you different backups of your device, choose the most recent backup.
- After completion of your restore process, you’ll able to use your phone without the passcode. Enjoy!
Method 3. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using Recovery Mode
This is the third and last method as I know, most of the Apple iPhone user love this method.
- First of all, Hold Sleep/Wake button and then tap on Power Off option.
- Now Press and Hold Home button and at the same time plug in your device with your computer then your device will be automatically turned on.
- Don’t leave the home button until you see option that, Connect to iTunes
- Then iTunes will prompt message that it has detected a device, you need to tap on OK
- After that, restore your device with the same steps as described above.
Now you have learnt that How to Unlock iPhone Passcode. Above you see three different methods for unlocking your iPhone passcode. If you got any problem then contact me.