In this trick we open a file,In this file you see all wifi password. This is very simple you need to open save wifi password location in Android.
This is one of the best way for retrieving and recovering your android wifi password.
Where is Android Saved WiFi Password ?Android Mobile save wifi password in Root directory. You need root access to explore this directory. When you access this directory ,you see any type of security password like WEP,WPA and WPA-2 etc.
First Make sure that your phone is root. If your phone is not root check out our Android Root Guide. This method is for rooted phone only.
For More WiFi Tricks Check Out Our Wifi Section
- Download ES File Explorer.
- Open ES File Explorer Android App and Check Root Explorer ON.
- Open Device Directory
- Go to this path /data/misc/wifi.
- You Find lots of file.
- Open wpa_supplicant.conf.
- Open with ES File Text Editor
- You see Your Saved Wifi Password.
- ssid=xxx is your wifi name and psk=xxxxx is your wifi password.