Guys Today I can give you the easiest method that “How to Remove Powered By Blogger Attribution Widget from Blogger/Blogspot ?”. This is not a Difficult Stuff that How to Remove Powered by Blogger Attribution widget from Blogspot. I seen many bloggers who irritated from this because it can show the Blogger label that cause blog not Looking Professional So, Thats why They want to Remove it. One More thing, In Blogger Layout the “remove” option is disable by default in all blogger templates. But now in Templates you can Remove this Widget by your Self. Straight to the point guys : >
How to Remove “Powered By Blogger” Attribution Widget :
- Firstly Open you Blogger Account and Choose that Blog you want to Remove the Attribute Widget.
- Now Go to Template >> HTML In this Section you see “Jump to Widget” Option Click on it and Choose “Attribution1” Widget and it will automatically Point to that Line.
- Now Press CTRL+F and Search for this Below Line
<b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’true’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Now Time to remove This. Just Replace ‘true’ with ‘false’ Like we Demonstrate in Above Screenshot.
- After this Your Code is Looking Like : <b:widget id=’Attribution1′ locked=’false’ title=” type=’Attribution’>
- Save Your Template and Go To Blogger Dashboard >> Layout.
- See the Attribute Widget in Layout and Click Edit and Now Remove Option is Appear in Attribute Widget. Simply Click On Remove Button and remove Your “Powered By Blogger” Attribution Widget.
Now Click on View and Preview your Blog. Now you notice that “Powered by Blogger” Attribution is Remove. It is mainly set by Blogger in Default and Disable Remove Permission for this Widget. If this Article is Helpful for you So Please share you Experience Below in Comments.