Guys, We Already Know that Android Smartphone usage is Increasing Day by Day and Many of user use Data Cables to Transfer Data Between their Computers and Android Smartphones. But This is Irritating to Connect Data Cables and Set options to Show your Memory Card on your Computer Even Sometimes in Windows XP your Memory Card not Show. So Guys We have a Cool Way to Control Android Device From Your PC Easily with a Small Android App. With AirDroid App You can Also Share Files Between Your Android Phone and Computers. There is no Need to Install any Software Package on Computers. AirDroid is Connect to your Computer Very Easily. You need to Follow Below Simple Steps.
Why Choose AirDroid :
AirDroid is the Top Rated Android Apps that Help Users To Control Android Device From Your PC or Laptop Easily. You can Fully Control your Android Phone from Computer. You can Check Messages, Calls, Files, Contacts and Move Files from Phone to Computer and Vice Versa. There are many of Users Who use AirDroid to Control android Device from Computers
How To Control Android Device From Your PC :
- Go To Google Play Store and Search “AirDroid App” & Install on your Android Device.
- After Installing Open AirDroid and You can see a IP Address with Port Number.
- Open Your Browser in Computer and Type that IP Address with Port Number and Hit Enter. (Your Computer & Android Device is Connected to Same Wi-Fi).
- When You Hit that IP on your Browser you Receive a Confirmation on your Android Device Just Click “Accept” and Your Android Device Interface is Show on your Computer Screen Via AirDroid.
- When you Hit that Accept Button Your Android Phone Emulate on your Computer Screen and You can Make Change in Your Android Phone from Your Computers. For Example You can Check Messages, Calls, Move Files etc. You can see the AirDroid Interface for your Android Phone Like Below Picture.
- Enjoy AirDroid, Transfer Files, Images and Videos from Your Computer to Android Device & Device to Computer Easily without any Wires and Data Cables.
From Editor’s Desk :
There are many Apps Available on Google Play Store to Transfer Files Between your Computer & Android Device. But in AirDroid you can Fully Control Android Device From Your PC or Laptop. You can Check your Messages, Move Files, Transfer Between Computer and Android Device etc. There is no Extra Setup Just Install AirDroid App and Connect with your Computers.