Airdroid 3: Wirelessly Share Data Between PC and MobileAirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Airdroid works in your PC Browser , so you don’t need any additional software for transfer data between pc and mobile wirelessly.
If you want more feature like controlling Whatsapp messenger from PC download Airdroid Software for Windows PC. Basically Airdroid runs on your Browser.
Setup Airdroid 3 Connection between PC and Android Mobile
- Connect your PC and Mobile with same wifi. If you have laptop , you can create wifi hotspot and connect your phone with that hotspot.
- Download Airdroid 3 Android App from Google Play. OpenAirdroid 3 android app and you see theip address.
- Now Open PC Browser and type the same ip in browser Address.
- When you type ip in address and press enter. A popup come in your android phone ,enable it and you successfully connected airdroid 3 with your pc browser.
Things you can do with AirDroid Web– Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
– Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
– Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
– Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
– Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
– Apps: Import and export .apk files.
– Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
– URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
– Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.